Collaboration with world-famous universities, hospitals and research centres has resulted in more than 170 scientific references of INDIBA® and articles in indexed journals, dissertations and PhD theses that demonstrate the effectiveness and safety of the Proionic® System on achieving three effects: subthermia (bio-stimulation), thermia (vascularisation) and hyperthermia (hyper-activation). The result is improved tissue regeneration, enhanced cell tropism and increased collagen and elastin synthesis.
Hospital Universitario Ramón y Cajal has demonstrated the proliferative action induced by the 448 kHz current on mesenchymal stem cells1.
The 448 kHz current significantly reduces the cell lipid content in preadipocytes. It induces lipolysis as a result of increased perilipin expression2.
Immunofluorescence analysis of the expression of PPAR-γ, a fatty acid storage regulating gene that promotes fatty tissue formation. AD, control samples incubated in an adipogenic medium for 2 or 9 days and simulated exposure to 448 kHz; AD+448 kHz, samples cultured in an adipogenic medium exposed to 448 kHz for 48 hrs; ND, samples cultured in a non-differentiating undefined medium.
No harmful effects on healthy cell populations. Cytostatic and cytotoxic effect on certain tumour lines3,4.
DEPTH OF ACTION
It acts effectively on visceral fat reducing it significantly5.
SUITABLE IN CASES OF ACUTE INFLAMMATION
Electrical effects indicate the use of DEEP CARE by INDIBA® during the period immediately following fractional laser surgery, liposuction, etc. to reduce side effects and the post-operative period6.
1. Hernández-Bule, ML; Paíno CL, J; Trillo, MA, Úbeda, A. Electric stimulation at 448 kHz promotes prolifeation of human mesenchymal stem cells. Cell Physiol Biochem 2014;34(5):1741-1755.
2. Hernández-Bule ML, Martínez-Botas J, Trillo MA, Paíno L, Úbeda A. Antiadipogenic effects of subthermal electric stimulation at 448 kHz on differentiating human mesenchymal stem cell. Molecular Medicine Reports. DOI: 10.3892/mmr.2016.5032.
3. Hernández-Bule, ML, Trillo, MA, Úbeda, A. Molecular mechanisms underlying antiproliferative and differentiating responses of hepatocarcinoma cells to subthermal electric stimulation. PLoS One 2014;9:e84636.
4. Hernández-Bule, ML; Roldán, E.; Matilla, J; Trillo, MA. And Úbeda, A. Radiofrequency currents exert cytotoxic effects in NB69 human neuroblastoma cells but not in peripheral blood mononuclear cells. International Journal of Oncology 2012; 41: 1251-1259.
5. Onomura. Efecto de INDIBA® en la grasa visceral. Onomura Clinique, Tokyo, Japón. 2001 (Internal case report)
6. Naranjo P, López Andrino R, Pinto H. First assessment of the proionic effects resulting from non-thermal application of 448 kHz monopolar radiofrequency for reduction of edema caused by fractional CO2 laser facial rejuvenation treatments. J Surg 2015; 3(1-1):21-24